Idaho

Wedding Favors

Hi Ladies,
 We sooo need to spice this blog up :-)

So here is my question to you......

What are you doing for your wedding favors?? Hopefully this will help other brides if they are stuck with having a fresh idea!!

I'm really into the "In lieu of" gifts. Making a donation to a loved charity in thier honor!! LOVE IT!!

Re: Wedding Favors

• ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Utah but hinking of doing our wedding in Almo, ID.  Lots of logistics involved!

I am considering doing no favors.  Unless they are super special and meaningful favors, I just don't feel it's necessary to come up with something "just because."  Probably because I have nothing super special in mind.

www.idofoundation.org offers a precentage of your registry purchases to a non-profit of your choice, at no cost to you or your guest!
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had all sorts of amazing ideas, but I just ended up putting little Reeses in boxes. lol My husband and I love Reeses, so it worked for us. I was going to make these bird seed feeders, (<--clicky)  but I just ran out of time. My wedding had a bird theme, so it really fit, but it just didn't work out.
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Cute Ladies,
      Wedding favors in m y option are defintliy going out of style. More and more brides are not doing favors and having more interactive things for thier guests...such as photo booths or candy buffets!
  • smgl2011smgl2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am filling Damask bags with Reese's because my fiance LOVES LOVES LOVES Reeses. We even have a Reeses layer in our wedding cake. I also have a box of mints in the bag for those at my wedding that want nice breathe!
  • edited December 2011
    smgl2011~ Love the Reese!!!

I hope your day is wonderful...Thanks for posting!!
  • balelaebalelae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My mom and I are making little jars of lemon preserves this winter to use as favors at my June wedding. Our colors are yellow and black so they'll match the theme.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards