Idaho

Amazing wedding decor, flower girl dresses, lighting for sale

Black vases,12 total,  2.50 each
Small glass vases, 15 total, 2.00 each
Flower girl dresses, 25.00 each (sizes 2,4,6,8)www.pbidaho.com/featuredwedding.php">
Kissing Poms, 3.00 each, 18 total
Beautiful, tall glass vases, 8.00 eachwww.pbidaho.com/featuredwedding.php">-18 total (http://shinodasales.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=84697&x=27&y=7)
Glass vases, 7 total, 1.50 each (simple, tall vases-glass)
Amazing Lighting, don't rent, complete lightingwww.pbidaho.com/featuredwedding.php"> for 250.00 total
-8 par cans, spinning white light, flashing color lights, stands-500.00 value
Paypal payments
Shipping-we will charge you only what it costs us to ship to you
Free pick up

Check out some pics of this wedding at:
http://www.pbidaho.com/featuredwedding.php

Re: Amazing wedding decor, flower girl dresses, lighting for sale

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Th yellow rose balls are kissing poms? What exactly are kissing poms? Can they be held like bridesmaid bouquets? My colors are yellow and blue, so I might be interested in some of the yellow items. I don't see the shoes listed - you are keeping those, right? :) LOL I would love the flower girl dress, but my niece is going to be the flower girl, but I haven't told my sister (her mom) yet, so I don't even know if they will be able to make it (I'm sure they will, but I need to know before I start doing that...lol)

Thanks!
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you still selling the flower girl dress? I'm interested in the dress and possibly the kissing poms. Please let me know. You can email me at kosette7@gmail.com

Thanks. :)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards