Idaho

Higgins Point

Just wondering if anyone has gone to a wedding or had their wedding at Higgins Point in Coeur d Alene, ID?  My Fiance and I are getting married July 28 2012 and we really really want to get married and have our reception there we are just a little worried about the restrictions, if anyone has any insight that would be amazing and help calm me down. :)

Re: Higgins Point

• edited December 2011
    Hi there,
     I wish I had infomation for you about Higgins Point, thats about the only place in CDA I don't have experenice with.....

I'm sure everything will turn out wonderful, try not to stress!!!!Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you
  • thebaby20thebaby20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Centennial Trail runs through Higgens Point.  Charlie Miller is the director of the Centennial Trail Foundation and his office is part of the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce.  He and the Chamber would most likely be able to help you with info on securing the use of Higgens Point.  That's a beautiful location!
  • Hello! I got married at Higgins Point last year July 30, 11 it was gorgeous!! Our photo's were amazing!! Email me at [email protected] with questions. Did you reserve it? So inexpensive!!! You'll love it! Valerie
  • Hi. I'm getting married August 18th were having the ceremony at Higgins point. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures you would be willing to email me. Were having a hard time deciding on a time...was thinking 630 since well be surrounded by trees don't want it to be to dark. I like the back drop of the lake, but its kinda limited were u can stand. Was thinking about having the guests sit under the shelter...?? Suggestions would be awesome! :)
  • Hi. I'm getting married August 18th were having the ceremony at Higgins point. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures you would be willing to email me. Were having a hard time deciding on a time...was thinking 630 since well be surrounded by trees don't want it to be to dark. I like the back drop of the lake, but its kinda limited were u can stand. Was thinking about having the guests sit under the shelter...?? Suggestions would be awesome! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards