Nebraska-Omaha

To Huskerfanz...

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through...I was wondering what you ordered through Anchor Paper for your pocketfolds and the inserts/invitation paper. There's so many links to choose from!
Thanks!
Rachel

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: To Huskerfanz...

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I didn't order through their website as it was so confusing.  I worked with Tom Peterson and told him what I was going for and he suggested the paper types and colors and they turned out perfectly.

My order was close to this:

175 13x7 sheets of the Chocolate cover (for the pocket cover) 45 8.5x11 sheets of the Chocolate cover (for the actual pocket) -OR- 175 4x5 precut sheets 175 4.5x6.5 sheets of the Lagoon Stardream text weight (for the middle mat) 175 4x6 Softwhite Superfine Cover (for the middle) 250 8.5x11 Softwhite Superfine Cover (for the inserts) 175 A7 Softwhite Superfine (if that exists...or a matching color) envelopes

Here is Tom's contact info:

Tom Peterson

Anchor Paper Company

651-287-4561

tpeterson@anchorpaper.com

Let me know if you have more questions!

BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Excellent! Thank you so much!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards