Nebraska-Omaha
Options

I'm the knottie bride of the week!

Proud to represent the Omaha ladies! :) Happy planning. I can't believe we only have one week to go!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm the knottie bride of the week!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking through your bio and see that your DIY invites are almost the exact same as the classic design by Alaunbydeisgn in papillion.  These are the only invites I have looked at that my FI likes. Were these easy to make (they look great) and if you dont mine me asking what was the price range you were able to do them for and where did you get the materials?Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got everything from Hobby Lobby and spent $1.50 per invite including all the inserts and envelopes. They were very easy to make. Thanks for the compliment! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually ordered the guestbook that way through our photographer, bradleyjensen.com And for the first post, if you'd like more info about the invites (dimensions, templates, etc.) just shoot me an email at aleeciataylor at gmail dot com :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey could you email me at aseffron@gmail.com i have questions on your pics...thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi acdc080109! I'm not an Omaha lady, actually a recent bride in Cleveland. I know its close to your big day, and I hate to give you one more thing to think about, but I have an odd question, and it can't hurt to ask, right? According to your page, your best man is wearing a Jcrew tea rose tie. Is there any chance that he would be willing to sell it after he uses it? One of my closest friends is getting married on August 22 and is desperately seeking a tea rose tie for her groom (her bridesmaids are wearing tea rose), but they're sold out at jcrew! If not, that's ok, but I thought I'd ask! Email me at gretchlee@yahoo.com if we can work something out! Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards