Nebraska-Omaha

Reception Locations that allow you to bring your own liquor??

I would love to provide certain wine or liquor at my reception, but don't know of many places in Omaha that allow you to bring your own, any ideas?????

Re: Reception Locations that allow you to bring your own liquor??

• AErhartAErhart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is having her reception at St. John's-Vianney near the 120th and Q St in Omaha.  You can bring in your own liquor and they supply the bartender.  (you don't have to be catholic or a member to have your reception there)  The reception hall is very nice!
  • edited December 2011
    Big Red Barn in Bennington
  • ejasnow1ejasnow1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    St. John Vianney is really nice! I think it holds up to 320 or so. The only thing I wasn't too excited about was that you can't get into the hall until 6:30 (because there is a mass at 5:30) and, if I remember correctly, you have to be out by 11:30. I think the rental is somewhere around $1,000, but you would save so much money with bringing in your own food and drink. You should definitely check it out!
  • Mindy RayMindy Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also having mine at Legacy Hall.  Other venues that allow you to bring your own liquor are Royal View Hall, Omaha Police Union Hall (on 132 & Center), and the Durham Museum. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards