Nebraska-Omaha

Netbride = AWESOME!

Just wanted to share my experience with Netbride.com -

I ordered both my bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress from Netbride.com and saved A LOT of money!  I was a little anxious ordering my dress online, but in the end it was an awesome experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

The bridesmaid dresses were Bill Levkoff and I originally found them at Bridal Traditions for $190.00 - netbride quoted me a price of $125 per dress saving my girls a ton of money!  Even better, these dresses came in 2 months earlier than they said.

I found my dress at a small botique in Chicago and it is not even carried by any stores in Nebraska.  Netbride quoted  me a price $600 lower than the botique in Chicago (and NO taxes or shipping charges).  My dress wasn't supposed to arrive until February and it showed up on my doorstep yesterday!

If anyone has any questions, email me at eakolb@gmail.com!

Re: Netbride = AWESOME!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used netbride as well for the BM dress and my dress and had a good experience.  I even got an extra 5% off because they matched RK Bridal price matching!

Yay for saving money and time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I worry about ordering things like dresses online for fear of them not coming in right and not being able to go INTO a place to complain and get it fixed right away. Did you just use a regular tailor then? I have all but 2 of my bm coming from out of town so though this would be a good option so they can have them altered where they live versus ordering from a store here
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_netbride-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:30bbce93-1296-4f3a-896d-d4c22dd16fdcPost:c89305a5-e12c-40bf-89b9-2be39318d638">Re: Netbride = AWESOME!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I worry about ordering things like dresses online for fear of them not coming in right and not being able to go INTO a place to complain and get it fixed right away. Did you just use a regular tailor then? I have all but 2 of my bm coming from out of town so though this would be a good option so they can have them altered where they live versus ordering from a store here
    Posted by Scorpiogrrrrl[/QUOTE]

If you order online from a place with good customer service, you will be fine if they come in wrong for some reason.  I have yet to hear of netbride sending the wrong dress and I've heard reviews on them for 2+ years.

I use Linda Lee for alterations regardless of where the dress comes from.  She did my wedding dress which was from netbride and a BM dress for another wedding I was in which came from a bridal store.  She is way more reasonable than bridal stores.  She also measured me before I ordered and helped me figure out what size to get.

Bridal stores aren't always that much better than online.  For the wedding I was in last July, the bridal store in Columbus ordered the wrong size for one of the bridesmaids and it was too late to re-order it, so the BM just had to have extra alterations. 

I would research the customer serivce part regardless of if you order online or at a store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards