Nebraska-Omaha

XP Engagement Pics - (PIP Heavy)

We received our CD with the copyright release of our engagement session.  I've shared my favorites -- Enjoy!  :)  (Sorry there's so many- I love them all!)
These photos were taken by 40 Nights Photography.  I highly recommend Nathan!  He is easy to work with and my fiance and I love his work!

He saw another dog and was worked up over it! :)

Thanks for looking!

Re: XP Engagement Pics - (PIP Heavy)

• edited December 2011
    Very cute!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE them! You both look great! I am super excited to have Nathan take our engagement pics this winter!
  • edited December 2011
    beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Love them! When did you get into the stadium when it was empty? I love that idea!
    The greatest gifts are friendship and love. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_engagement-pics-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:34b08afd-95f2-4710-8da7-b5271d081689Post:a8287a29-8445-4869-940c-576eb8944d2f">Re: XP Engagement Pics - (PIP Heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love them! When did you get into the stadium when it was empty? I love that idea!
    Posted by mrsbjorn1[/QUOTE]

There is a fenced off area where you can do a "self-guided tour" before 8 PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards