Nebraska-Omaha

Flowers

I do not know anything about flowers, and am just curious as to what anyone has spent, for how much flowers, and who they went through, if anyone doesn't mind sharing? 

Re: Flowers

• I am using Blooms in Rockbrook Village- They were recommended to me by a friend. We spent $850 total- for my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, groom, flower girl, ring bearer, 2 bigger corsages for the mothers, 11 smaller corsages, 3 boutinniers, 2 bouqets for the alter, a memory bouqet and a toss bouqet. And I did want cala lillies, which made it a little more expensive! Rachel, the florist, has been SUPER helpful, and seems willing to work with any budget!  I just met with her today to finalize details for my wedding on 6/30, and she was very organized! If you want to do real flowers, I would highly recommend them. 

Also, although they have a $50 consultation fee (which goes toward your flower costs in the end), they were very willing to meet briefly with me before an actual 'consultation' so I knew what I might be getting myself into :)
  • We aren't getting any flowers from a local company. We are getting married outdoors at a park and decided that they were not that important to us. We got 4 boquettes including mine and 2 boots from etsy, for around $120. They are fabric and buttons instead of flowers.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90811862/yellow-gray-bride-wedding-fabric-button
    That is the lady that did ours. They look great!

• I went with Taylor's Flowers on 120&L 
    Very reasonable for the amount we got and they are so friendly! My friend also used them and her flowers were beauitful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards