Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews (2)

Lotz Studios (Photography): A+++

I can’t say enough good things about Mike and Kim Lotz- they did incredible work on both our engagement and wedding photos, and took a LOT of beautiful images! They made everyone in the bridal party relax (including my shy groom), got all of the images we requested, and they are just SUCH genuine people. I also liked their new online systems.  A slideshow of our images is at http://www.lotzstudiosblog.com/, and I will share the full online gallery once those are up.

Maria Hall, IQ Foto (Boudoir pics): A+

I participated in (what I *think* was) Maria’s last actual Boudoir marathon last November (’09), but I know she still does bpics. She is very kind and soft-spoken, and she makes you VERY calm and comfortable in an awkward situation! She managed to make me feel like a Victoria’s Secret model (which is no small feat). My photos came out better than I imagined, and hubby loves them!

Red Eye Photobooths: TBD, pending grade is A-/B+

I was a little nervous hiring Red Eye, only because I hadn’t really heard of them before. But the price was right (better than any other I found in Cbus at the time), and we had zero problems on the actual wedding day. The Photobooth was a HUGE hit! All of the images were online for purchase within a week.

The only reasons they are not getting a fully confident grade from me are:  1) I didn’t get the name and contact info for our attendant until the last minute. 2) We were also supposed to get a DVD of all the images, but that hasn’t happened yet. **There IS a small chance that they sent the DVD and it got lost in the mail, but no one from Red Eye has responded to my email about it yet…

Re: Vendor Reviews (2)

• Options
    kco530kco530 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are gorgeous!! I  went with Lotz Studios, too, and our engagement pics are next week! I love reading all the great things about them on here. Thanks for the review!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards