Nebraska-Omaha

Photographers in Omaha, NE

Hi all - just starting the wedding planning and am starting to compile lists. Any recommended photographers that work in the Omaha area? Much thanks!

Re: Photographers in Omaha, NE

• edited December 2011
    Hi all - just starting the wedding planning and am starting to compile lists. Any recommended photographers that work in the Omaha area? Much thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, If I were you I'd try posting this on your local board! You will probably get a lot better feedback!
  • wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Meri Valentin.  We got a 6 hour package for 1300 plus engagement pictures. I am having a smaller wedding party and neither I nor my fi have a ton of family so the 6 hours was plenty. She does have other packages though and I feel like she was very willing to work with us.  Here is her website: www. merivalentin dot com
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Ivy Snow Photography. Their website is pretty plain, but they have amazing portfolios. It's a husband and wife team. My e-pics are in my bio. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Christine Burright McGuigan. We got an 8 hour session with all edited images on a CD for $975 =]

We also used Amy Shaffer photography for our E-Pics and she is coming to take pictures while we are getting ready the morning of the wedding.

HTH! =]
  • thor2kthor2k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was very impressed with this young lady - Royce Forbush - who did the photos for my nephew's reception last month.  This is a link for a YouTube video that she sent my sister:

http://goo.gl/u9A3f

I don't know what she charges, but if my sister hired her, it was reasonable!  And, I know that she received a DVD with all 600+ images for her to freely copy, print at Walgreen's, etc.  Of course, my sister bought a bunch of prints from Ms. Forbush as apparently she performs some nice editing/tweaking to the exact photos that the family may choose as part of a conventional album.

Good luck,

Luke

• edited December 2011
    Thank you all SO much for the suggestions! I really appreciate it! Best of luck to you all in your marriages. God Bless <3
  • edited December 2011
    40 Nights Photography - he's in Lincoln but travels all over. Photojournalistic approach to his work and very well-priced. Our package is $1800 for everything. Check out his website: www.40nightscreative.com - he's amazing! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Amber Durr Photography! She is pretty reasonable and gives you the rights. Not to mention she is really talented!
  • AmeliaannebAmeliaanneb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccommend Rebecca Ellison Photography
    her packages start at 1000 and she includes all day and engagements as well as a cd with all your pictures with printing right.  she is one of the better photographers around town and she is very nice as well.  we love her!

her website is
    www.rebeccaellisonphotography.com

-Amelia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards