Nebraska-Omaha

Marcia

Anyone know where Marcia, the makeup and hair lady went?  I have been trying to reach her for two and a half weeks and she doesnt answer!  Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Marcia

• daniellehaydaniellehay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's been super busy with weddings (mine included) plus helping her cousin move.  Try have her email address: perfectdayplanning@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I understand the busy factor.  When was the last time you talked with her?  I am 17 days out and havent had my trial yet.  She hasnt answered my  emails for a little over 2 weeks.  To me, that is crazy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • daniellehaydaniellehay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chatted with her on May 24th (at her work and over email). Good luck trying to get a hold of her. You have her number written down correctly? (I only ask because I did not for one of my vendors and was frustrated until I realized I made the mistake--oops!) 402.770-6090.

Do you already have her lined up to do your makeup? She's very reliable.  I didn't do my trial until the week before.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
    D
  • edited December 2011

Ok, good!  Thanks so much!  Ive had her booked since FOREVER!  lol.  Everyone says they love her!  Im excited!  Thanks for the help!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards