Ohio-Columbus
Options

I need caterer reviews!

Alright! My venue (Jeffrey Mansion) has *finally* decided on a list of approved caterers! Have any of you had experience with any of these caterers?? I'd love to know general prices, what's included (and not included), and overall experiences! I've put in for a proposal from Cameron Mitchell's already. I've kinda already crossed off carfagna's only because I'm a vegetarian (my fiance, on the other hand, is a carnivore). We're not doing a plated dinner or a buffet - we're doing heavy appetizers with some seating and some cocktail tables. Any/all advice or information is welcome! Thanks and Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it)!

Cameron Mitchell’s
Catering by Scott
Shanes Gourmet Catering
Two Caterers
Cornucopia Catering
Carfagna’s Catering

Re: I need caterer reviews!

• Options
    I worked with scott for a while b/c we were going to do via vecchia. when we met with him the first time he was really nice and was talking about all this free stuff he was going to throw in and stuff, he also gave us a lot of food to sample. Well later down the process we had heard some negative reviews about catering by scott, about how he does not give you what he promises and we did not care for his food. But i know people who have worked with him and had a good experience but if you search the board there are some bad ones too!

I have not used any of the other ones, but i did have carfagna's food the other night for the first time and let me tell you it was AMAZING it was great and there prices are amazing!
  • Options
    I am the director of catering for Carfagna and yes, our food speaks for itself! We are a full service provider and have been in business for over 75 years. I would love to meet with you at our restaurant to discuss your event asap.

Nancy Plassman
    Carfagna Catering

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_i-need-caterer-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:2d811006-15eb-4815-8f0d-b94b3f0fc232Post:14fd6ac2-ffb7-4f30-97fe-1d80285fca88">Re: I need caterer reviews!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I worked with scott for a while b/c we were going to do via vecchia. when we met with him the first time he was really nice and was talking about all this free stuff he was going to throw in and stuff, he also gave us a lot of food to sample. Well later down the process we had heard some negative reviews about catering by scott, about how he does not give you what he promises and we did not care for his food. But i know people who have worked with him and had a good experience but if you search the board there are some bad ones too! I have not used any of the other ones, but i did have carfagna's food the other night for the first time and let me tell you it was AMAZING it was great and there prices are amazing!
    Posted by tiffanydaniels[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards