Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Early Vendor Review

Hello ladies!  I just have to gush a bit since I went and saw our wedding invitation and program samples from the lady who is doing them for our wedding.  They are perfect! Exactly what I wanted!  Brandi is incredibly talented and all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and she went from there.
She works with your budget and is full of great ideas!  I really recommend her if you're looking to tap into some new talent for your wedding paper products!  I know I'm super pleased with her!
Here's her information:
Brandi Sestak
brandisestak@gmail.com
(402)465-2609

I really recommend chatting with her!  Her business Plan B Paper Goods is really worth it! 

Re: Early Vendor Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask what kind of invites you are going to do? How many invites were you ordering? I went ahead and emailed her! Thanks for the recommendation. Is she doing your wedding programs as well? Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours are pretty traditional--but there will be the invite, RSVP card and reception card in the invites
    and we're doing about 300 invites (yuck! haha)

She's also doing our wedding programs!  I encourage you to speak with her and let her do some samples for you--I was so impressed and can hardly wait to get the final products!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed her last night! Thanks so much!!!! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards