Nebraska-Omaha

Captain Video and Johnny O Show - out of business? I hope not!

Hello all!

My wedding was October 10th and Deb and John Omeara of Captain Video provided videography service and gave us a good deal if we agreed to use them for our DJ (Johnny O Show). They did a great job providing music for the wedding as half of our guests stayed the entire time dancing and have a great time. The last thing we were told was that video generally takes 6-8 weeks to complete. I've heard nothing since. I've called them several times leaving messages at 331-2222 but received no reply. Their website email address does not work, neither does the johnnyoshows@msn.com I found on another site.

After extensive googleing, I can't find any other numbers or emails or information that might help me resolve this issue. If anyone has done business with them or talked to them since October 2009, please let me know. If anyone has alternate contact information, that would also be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Re: Captain Video and Johnny O Show - out of business? I hope not!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they have a physical location you could go visit?  Would BBB know anything?  Worst comes to worst, you could contact a news station and they could investigate like they did with the Benson Bridal store.

Sorry you have to deal with that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • vpandoravpandora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy to report they are still in business! Tried calling over the weekend and talked to John. Video should be done this week. The delay was apparantly caused by an upgrade to newer software which they wanted to use with our video.

I am pleased with the job they did at the wedding itself as far as DJ and videography. I will post a full review about both once we see the video. I will say that we had an excellent time at the wedding, and so did our guests... !
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah that makes sense.  Glad to hear it worked out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you heard anything from them? I was at a seminar somewhere last month and both of them were there.. I can't remember where I was but I do remember them standing up and introducing themselves.. so I would assume that means they are still in business. Just curious how things were going.. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards