Nebraska-Omaha

A View West

anyone view or have their reception at A View West? We might change venues and are curious if anyone has info on the place. Thank you!

Re: A View West

• sam16028sam16028 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at it 2 weeks ago, its brand new and looks great. All new tables, lighting, etc.It was our second choice. We wanted to have the reception and the ceremony at the same place and the ceremony would have been in a business office. Its a little hard to find, we tried using gps and we could not find it. Its under a bank and there is no sign.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! We have emailed the venue coordinator and found out its in the same building as that bank--we couldn't find it either! Do you know if they include the silervare/plates? I know, weird question... haha!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually booked my wedding with them! If you are interested AT ALL I would schedule a time to go see it because one: you will fall in love, and two: they are SO helpful, they will answer all your questions and give you a nice handout with all the information and prices! I have pictures of the inside if you want I can try to send them to you! ( not knot savy yet but I can try haha)
    bluejaybride
  • edited December 2011
    This is a great venue!  We fell in love and booked our reception the day after we visited there.  They offer an all-inclusive package which includes linens, china, and chair cushions.  Plus, since they are new, they have been very flexible with us as far as personalizing our event.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards