Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Odds and Ends for sale

I have a few things for sale after our beautiful wedding day. I have pictures, but am having problems posting links here. i'd be happy to forward them to over email. Feel free to email me: daniellehay@gmail.com with questions or picture requests

Black and White water beads (2 gallons) - $7
We used these as fillers in the bottoms of our centerpieces. They looked awesome and they are easy to use.

White Favor Boxes (11) 3x3x2.25 - $3
Great for little gifts for bridesmaids or boxes for your upcoming parties. Also would be cute for smaller centerpiece containers. Opened because we needed just one more :)

Crystal Clear Party Bags with ties (25 bags) 4x9.5 - $3
Great for cookies, candies, favors or fun gifts for your family or bridesmaids. Also good for bridesmaids who are planning showers.

Love Is Sweet block letters - $10
Wooden block letters spell out "Love is Sweet." We used it for our candy buffet, but you could also use it on your gift table, guest book table or bar. I painted them black with green designs, but can easily paint over them with a small tube of paint from Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

"Thank you" sign - $2
Two pieces of posterboard with Thank You painted on them. Great for Thank you cards, fun gifts for parents or anyone else who helped you out during your planning.

Circular Bright Green Wire Basket with handle (10inch diameter) - $3
We used it to hold programs at the ceremony, but you could also use it as a cute flower girl basket or to hold cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards