Ohio-Columbus

I need major help!!

Ok, so I engaged back in march and for the first week after that i felt like I was going to be a planning machine.... well not so much, we are looking for venues but our budget is causing for me to panic. On top of that Im a hairstylist/MUA and I have no idea who I want to do MY hair and MAKEUP for my wedding, granted I do have until Sept of next year, nonetheless, Im bugging. Someone give me guidance!!!!!

Re: I need major help!!

• Join our facebook group! there are tons of recent to-be brides going thru the same thing on there.  I just know there is a lot more posting going on in the group than on here.  

Secondly... RELAX!!! :D I was engaged last Feb and it took me months to get my budget finalised. Try now to focus on what type of wedding you want to have... classy, elganant, fun, rustic... Once you have your budget, you can start looking at venues in your budget that fit with your theme.  Once you have that done, its a lot easier for things to fall into place.  I personally wouldnt worry about makeup and hair just yet since your wedding is still over a year away.  I am going with Haley Hanawalt.  She is AMAZING at what she does and is very well priced.  She also has a friend that is available to travel with her to do hair.  Wedding planning can be very stressful and I felt the same way as you do now.  I honestly got my big vendors books, photographer, cake, venue, reception hall, caterer and just sat back and enjoyed it until about a month ago.  Now with almost 100 days im into planning mode and having a lot of fun with it!

GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Yes join the facebook group! What kind of venue are you looking for? We can give you suggestions!

I was engaged for almost a year before doing any planning! When are you looking to get married. Set a budget and find places that work for that-- enjoy it!
  • How do you join the facebook group?
  • Thanks for the wise words ladies! Now how am I able to join the facebook page??? Oh and an update.... I am now in full planning mode, we  have been looking at venues we may have found our fit, but I wont speak too soonWink 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards