Iowa-Des Moines

I need a hair piece

I originally wasn't going to get a head piece or hair comb, but now with the way I will do my hair and veil, I think it need a hair comb. Any suggestions on somewhere to look. There are so many sites that pop up when I google that it is overwhelming! I found one I really like at the bridal shop, but don't want to spend $80 on it. If I can find something similar for less, I am okay with that.

Re: I need a hair piece

• edited December 2011
    i got mine off of etsy from brenda's bridal veils and was VERY happy with it.
  • edited December 2011
    I love the one I got from LuluSplendor on etsy, she has amazing stuff and the prices are so reasonable. I'm having her custom make me a bracelet at the moment that I can't wait to recieve. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5934977
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got a hair flower from Brenda's Bridal Veils, and was very pleased with her and with my product!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies~ I will check out both. I know I would like something with pearls as that is what all of my jewelry is. Mom2One~ I see Lulu is in Australia. How did that work with timing and customs etc. I had a hard time with just my jewelry from Canada. I am also down to 3 months and know I need to decide. Thanks!
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't be afraid to ask for a custom order from Brenda (or any other Etsy seller for that matter). My flower was custom made, and she was happy to do it. So if you want pearls, ask! :) Goo luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Lulu has been great, my custom orders aren't completed yet, but we just talked over convo until we hashed out the details and she has been working on them for the last month or so. So basically I contacted her within 3 months of my date for two items and she is going to have them done with plenty of time. I also ordered a hair peice (not custom) before from her and I got it lickity split, even from Australia. Shipping was only like $2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards