Iowa-Des Moines

breaking rule, showing cake topper!

Okay okay, I'm just too excited about the cake topper we ordered!  FI and I said we wouldn't show anyone b/c we want guests to be surprised at the wedding...well only one of you ladies on this board will be there!  So I think it's okay!  And *missyleaferg*, don't tell him!!I can never figure out how to put the picture in the post, but the picture can be found in my bio under Reception if you want to take a minute to check it out!!We are super excited!  We have a friends wedding later today, I can't wait, I love seeing weddings in action!  Gives me great ideas or ideas to stay away from!!  Have a lovely weekend ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: breaking rule, showing cake topper!

• edited December 2011
    that cake topper is awesome! i would be excited as well :)
  • MrsEmJayMrsEmJay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh CUTE! I've seen cake toppers that are supposed to look like the couple, but yours totally beats them all. They really do look like you both! Where did you get this? :)
  • missyisheremissyishere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That topper is awesome!  I can't believe how much it actually resembles the two of you...  Where did you get it from anyways?  I thought it would be funny to have something like that for our cake, but instead of bobbleheads, we would be mma fighter figures.  I won't tell him- he's going to love it when he gets to see it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.webobble.com/Awesome company, they give you two proofs to approve, one when the heads are still in clay form and the other after they paint.  I highly recommend them!
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a neat idea! They are amazingly similar to you both! I can't wait to hear what your guests say them. Good Job!!!!
  • BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great! I had briefly thought of doing those but never got around to looking into it. Now I am jealous that I didn't!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    That is so fun!  Great idea!  I'm sure your guests will get a big kick out of it!
  • edited December 2011
    That is GREAT! Very cute. Have mentioned before I love your colors? Well I do, because I am using them too!
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kelli - Awesome choice in colors. However I cannot take full credit, the orange color was completely my FI's choice...he has great taste and was absolutely right when he said, he let's add orange to the brown and blue. At first I didn't like it, now I LOVE IT!!
  • edited December 2011
    I threw a lil orange in on the flowers as I didn't know what else to use, but mainly went with brown, champagne and the blue. I love the blue bridesmaids dresses I just got last week~ so pretty!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That is sooooo adorable...great job!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards