Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Programs-numbers

I am going to try and get my programs printed in the next week or so and am unsure how many to print. Do any of you recently married ladies have an idea of how many you actually went through vs what you printed? Others that are getting married soon, any thoughts on the number you will be printing? TIA.

Re: Programs-numbers

• Options
    erinnhahnerinnhahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need this advice too. I haven't printed mine either but I was thinking of printing 75% of my head count because generally couples take one, guys generally don't take one if there spouse takes one.  Same with kids, don't need them.  But I don't know... then there will be people who may not make the ceremony but come to the reception so don't want to print off extras by no means.  Any rules of thumbs you have heard on this?  Good question, glad you asked it!  I will have to check back on this posting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were expecting about 130 guests total, and we printed off that many programs, I wanted to make sure not to run out, and to also have some held back for scrapbooks, etc. Our church coordinator also wanted 4 and our musicians wanted 3, so I took that into consideration too. I have about 50 left over. I think a place to get a good idea is how many invites you sent, usually men won't take one if their wife does, usually kids won't take any.
  • Options
    Lemons653Lemons653 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We sent 120 invites, were expecting around 180 guests, and I printed around 150 programs.  I didn't count but I would guess that we had at least 20 programs left over.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had 145 attendees, printed a little more than 100, and had about a dozen left over.  I figure you really need enough to give one to each couple/single person, plus some for the families or couples who take more than one. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did 90 for 130, and I have about 20 left...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards