Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Ceremony site

Just wanted to say that i'm pretty excited to go look at a potential ceremony site this weekend!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony site

• Options
    ltykaltyka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is exciting!  Hammering down the ceremony site is a big step.  Where are you looking?
  • Options
    singprouddkmsingprouddkm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the prairie moon winery with a friend on saturday and then to FH's family farm to take alot of pictures then compare and make a pro/con list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    krysh2302krysh2302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey Jess!! This is Krysia! Let me know how it goes this Saturday!! (Mel told me) :)

I also wanted to let you know that one of the other managers at work got married there last July, and he said everything turned out great!

Happy planning, if you need anything let me know!!
  • Options
    singprouddkmsingprouddkm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Kryshia-one word about the site AWESOME!  I love it and mellissa has so many great ideas for the space. Nick likes it as well but is very subtle about telling me. i' going to e-mail the guy and get some more details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    krysh2302krysh2302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Jess it looks beautiful! We looked into a couple wineries when we were planning. We also looked at White Oak over by where we live...but I love Prairie Moon's look. And I heard the wine is very tasty! ;)

Oh by the way, I sent out save the dates for my wedding, but I didn't have your address, and totally forgot to pint one off after Melissa gave me it...but we would love to have you and Nick join us for our wedding! It's June 26th, in Granger, Iowa. I'm giong to send out a save the date for you tomorrow!! I just wanted to give you a heads up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards