Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Chair covers

Any suggestions on where we could rent chair covers cheap? I found some for $6 per cover but didn't know if it was possible to find them cheaper. Thanks!

Re: Chair covers

• Options
    edited December 2011

I've found you can usually buy them for much cheaper than renting.

http://www.efavormart.com/banquetchaircovers.aspx

Here they are for 2.38/each.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This site has them for under $2. Alsoafter some googling I found there are places you can buy them for under $3.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rachael45Rachael45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You should check out weddingbee.com They always have lots of things that brides sell that have only been used once. You may be able to find a good deal there!

Also, it looked like a lot of brides share items. They would each pay half and then both get to use them, just a thought :-) good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Something Chic Floral has them to rent for $2.00 each and they take of the cleaning!!
    www.somethingchicfloral.com
  • Options
    kimnlam5kimnlam5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I have 450 BRAND NEW Polyester Banquet Chair Covers in WHITE. These covers were purchased for my wedding, but the chairs that will be at my wedding are different and I am unable to use these. They are brand new covers and still in their packaging. I am selling them for $1.75 each (shipping cost from Germantown, MD 20874 separate). You do not need to buy all 450...just let me know what amount you need. My email is kimnlam5@gmail.com. I can send you pictures, just let me know. Thanks!!!  Need to get rid of these so I can order my correct covers. =(

Details (Approximate measurements):
    Front seat height from ground = 18"; back = 17"
    Seat back top, height from ground = 36.25"
    Seat back width (at widest point) = 15.5"
    Base (Front x Back x Sides) = 18" x 17.75" x 19"
  • Options
    If you are looking for some innovative ideas for chair covers, I would certainly recommend you to visit SculptwareOnline.com. Their spandex covers are something different and unique.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards