Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up

• edited December 2011
    WR/NWR- made the snack mix we are making for our favors (it is a family recipe from my grandmother who passed away in 2008, so it is more of a sentimental favor) we are trying to see how many batches we will have to make for our favors. 
    Also W/R- still waiting on our engagement photos to arrive, which I really hope come this week b/c we are supposed to give them for Christmas gifts.  They shipped on 12/11 and were supposed to take 3-5 business days....

NWR- Trying to finish Christmas shopping and doing some baking with my mom today. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR:  Addressed lots and lots of STDs (magnets), and there's still more addresses I need to collect...  Set up meeting with possible officiant.

NWR: Christmas shopping!  Went to local stores yesterday and to the big mall (Coralridge) today.  It was a total madhouse but we've got most of our gifts taken care of.  Had a friend over for dinner and a movie last night.  Also was making an itinerary for our upcoming Japan trip!  So much to do~~~!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone had a really productive weekend!

WR: I moved my stuff out of the old room I was using and is now in my Computer room. I cut the fabric for the clutches I'm making my BM's!! I'll post when I get done!

NWR: Hung out with my Dad, went shopping with all of the CRAZY people!!! Lots of people out there!!

We went to a wedding on Saturday, It was awesome!! In Altoona.

Hope everyone had a great week :)
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: signed photographer contract & gave deposit (FINALLY!) :-) 

NWR: I was baking like a crazy woman!  Loved it....I have very happy co-workers this morning. haha

Hope everyone travels safe today & tomorrow...sounds like the evening commute might be a little dicey! Undecided
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WR:  Nothing really...besides looked at my guest list and tried to figure out how to slim it down.  And everyway I look at it, I can't, but I have to.  Ack!

NWR:  Wrapped presents, finished my Christmas cards, went to two Christmas parties and celebrated FI's bday.  It was a fun little weekend! 

Have a great week ladies! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards