Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!

• saraann62saraann62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- Invites done and ready to send out March 1st!  Bouquets are done! Boutteneirs(sp?) are done!  Working on program wording this week.  Our last meeting with the priest and sponsor couple is this week!  Hopefully getting marriage lisense this week and finishing centerpieces and corsages.

NWR- Worked, went out for supper, met with sponsor couple.
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Makes some stickers for our programs. This made me a little angry, stupid Xyron machine is picky. Oh well.  A little more work and the front of that will be done. I also ordered all of our plates, napkins, silverware for the wedding!

NWR: Worked :( I'm getting sick of this over night weekend job!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Went and took some pictures that we will put on our save the date. My friend is touching them up and color correcting them and I'll get to see them next weekend. :)

NWR: Prepared for the snowstorm! and deep cleaned our apartment. I also spent some quality time with FH.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR: a TON!!!  My parents & fiance's parents came to town all weekend.  We officially have our rehearsal dinner booked at Hoyt Sherman Place (we have a LARGE group, so it was difficult to find a place to accommodate us), which we are so excited about!  Allison is the events manager there--I'd highly recommend her!  We haven't decided on a caterer for the rehearsal dinner, but we want something more casual, since our reception is going to be a fancy dinner.

Speaking of reception, we had our tasting at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse in WDSM yesterday, where our reception will be!  It was awesome!  We will have a choice for our guests: Parmesan crusted New York steak or Mediterranean chicken :-)  YUM!

We are finalizing the guest list and getting ready for engagement pictures (which we have outside on Saturday...hopefully Mother Nature will decide to switch the forecast...yikes!).

Otherwise, we didn't have time for a lot of non-WR things, but it was a productive--and exhausting--weekend!
  • edited December 2011

Happy Monday!

WR:  Not a whole lot.  I sent in the deposit for the florist.

NWR:  Worked my part-time job, mad cleaned the house and relaxed.  I went to a small bridal show yesterday and got a few yummy cupcakes out of the deal.

Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone got a LOT done this weekend!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I am late...
    WR: not much, we were very busy with my new "socialite" life!

NWR: parties and more parties. From Friday to Sunday, we went to 5 parties, so we didn't have time to do anything else than parting all the way through the weekend...

edited December 2011
    Wow!! That's a lot of parties! Any specific, or just gatherings?!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards