Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Bachelorette Party problems

We had my bach party planned for this Saturday and had a van rented from Enterprise.  One of my friends just had lap band surgery and said she can't drink anyway so she offered to drive.  Yesterday she told me she can't drive anymore and I don't know anyone else comfortable enough to drive a van that big.  A few of my friends husbands would, but they're going to my FI's bach party (the same night).

So, we have toyed with getting a limo or party bus or anything...but only have like 12 girls, and I think with a bus thats not enough people.  Plus, it's not enough people to cover the expense.  People have offered about $30 each.

Anyone have any ideas?  Maybe if one of you gals are having your party the same night we can do a combo and split costs??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party problems

• Options
    ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance had his bachelor party a few weeks ago.  It was thrown together very last minute because his best man didn't do that right thing (in my opinion, but that's another rant)...

They used Blu Nite Limo, www.blunitelimo.com, they got good service at a good price.  There were only a small handful of them.  Just a suggestion......I think the limo isn't the fancy Excursion, Hummer, etc....but it was nice enough he said & got them around!  

Hope you figure something out soon!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heck yea!!!!!  I don't care what it looks like :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Check some companies to see if they offer more of a shuttle party bus. I've been on a few and they're really nice!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers THw1PKynnBZ4fVUGLPN1j6BKQ8d6ARbX4jGydYMHvUQ,QezptEgimhvAOeg49lyOshWKDraDzrdno-lHdColcd8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards