Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Father Daughter Dance Suggestions?

Looking for a unique father daughter dance song.  Any suggestions?  It seems like everything that works is either country (not a huge fan), or has been over-done!  I'm more of a Jack Johnston, Jason Mraz kind of music fan, but it seems like a lot of their songs don't really fit either.  Any suggestions would be great!  Thanks!

Re: Father Daughter Dance Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go to youtube.com and type in Father/Daughter dance.. there is a new song that comes up first.. it's pretty good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using "Daddys Little Girl" by Michael Buble..I dunno if you like him or not..I like Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz, so maybe you'd like Michael Buble too. He has some good songs, if not I agree with PP on checking youtube :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We danced to My Girl by the Temptations.  I'm a total daddy's girl and didn't want anything too sweet/sappy because I knew I would cry.  So we picked something fun and upbeat!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we'll be dancing to "Gracie" by Ben Folds. Its fun, light, and sweet and Ben Folds has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I'm pretty sure our DJ doesn't have it though, so hopefully I can give it to him on a cd or iPod or something.
  • Options
    EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "The Way You Look Tonight" by Tony Bennett...
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
  • Options
    shlee323shlee323 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you said you aren't a big fan of country, but my dad and I are dancing to Tough Little Boys by Gary Allan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    144image 85image 17image
    RSVPs requested by May 8th.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great suggestions!  Thanks everyone! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards