What did you do this weekend WR/NWR?!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up

• edited December 2011
    Hopefully peoples post this weekend!!!  Otherwise, it looks like we can tell each other what we did this weekend, Medusia! 

WR- I really thought these were over, but I guess not quite yet.  We got our BB&B registry completion in the mail this last week, so we took care of that this weekend.
    NWR- Cleaning, shopping, catching up on some sleep, movies, and watching the Packers win today! Also, waiting anxiously for updates on my nephew he was born last Tuesday night and has been in NICU since with a mild case of pphn.  Each day he gets a little better, so that is good news! 
    Anniversary
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: My parents came to visit with a family friend who wasn't able to make it to the wedding.  I got to give my parents their wedding album, and show our friend pics/video and retell some stories of the wedding day.  I also got to use a bunch of wedding gifts we got which was a lot of fun since we don't host people much at our place because or apartment is just too small. 

NWR: We celebrated a close friend's homecoming on Saturday before he deploys on his 4th tour for 8 months. Sunday is football day. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dere - I know it's kinda slow around here, I'm glad to see posts though!!

WR: Help my MOH who is getting married next October to get her invites mocked up. It was fun, and I was excited she officially asked me to be her MOH!

NWR: I watched a co-workers son, he is 3 and super smart so it was a lot of fun to hang out with him for the afternoon. Then when I got home DH was chopping down trees at our house, it was funny to see him with the riding lawn mower pulling a bucket around the yard with logs in it. We have a rather large yard, but still just funny to watch. I'm pretty sure our neighbors think we're crazy!

Have a great week everyone!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    WR - Not a damn thing - it was awesome!

NWR - we went to a pumpkin patch on Saturday and then painted them on Sunday.  We also watched the Iowa game at BWWs on Saturday and then went to a friend's house on Saturday evening for dinner.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards