Iowa-Des Moines

Downtown Des Moines Photography

Ideally located in the heart of Downtown Des Moines' Urban scene, GetUrban Photography captures Couples, Brides, and Grooms in our vintage, industrial studio with natural lighting as well as other significant locations throughout the East Village, Downtown or conveniently scheduled at your wedding location.

GetUrban Photography is comprised of Tina Johnson and Staci Tillman working together to make your photography experience one that is memorable, stress free and a whole lot of fun. 

Contact us anytime at 515-314-5701 or email staciwaters@gmail.com for your FREE consultation.  We do not have premade pricing.  We diligently work to customize each package.  We are proud in the fact that we often stand apart in making photography memories affordable.

Our photography can be viewed at www.Geturbanphotography.com.  Press on the "Facebook" icon whether you are a Facebook member or not; It is here that you may view a large variety of albums. 

Our services are offered throughout central Iowa and we will also travel depending on the circumstances.

Re: Downtown Des Moines Photography

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed on The Knot boards. I do not believe that Brides would like to use a DJ Service that does not know how to follow simple rules posted when you signed up for a username. Please do not come back to the Des Moines boards again. You have been banned.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards