Iowa-Des Moines

Vendor Review & things for sale

Hello--
Check out my website for the wedding things I am selling. http://weddstuff.weebly.com/

One of the things I found most helpful with this website when planning our wedding was the reviews, so here's my 2 cents!

Venue- Stoney Creek Inn, Johnston, IA       A
Fabulous to work with start to finish, they really took so much stress out of the planning process with having everything included in the package. They were very accommodating to all of our special requests, as we held both the ceremony and the reception in the same room. Our friends and family loved the unique rooms they stayed in as well.

Caterer- Barattas   B+
The service staff was excellent, as was most of the food, however some of it could have been warmer.

Bakery - Cupcakes - Hy-Vee   A
Our order was delivered on time and looked/tasted great.

Bakery - Cake  - The Bake Shoppe   A
We did a cupcake tower with a small round champagne cake on top. It was awesome!

DJ- Parms Porta Party   A
Excellent to work with. He did a great job keeping things flowing and taking all our requests. The glow sticks were great fun too!

Photographer- Nichole Coffman Photography  A
Awesome pictures! She is a lot of fun to work with and kept everyone relaxed and having fun through a long day of pictures with a big group. She is reasonably priced & has several different package levels to choose from.

Florist- Florist on 5th  A
Lori is great to work with--I didn't really know what I wanted, and she helped throughout the whole process. The flowers were perfect, and the price was very reasonable.

Make up-  Bella Salon in Johnston     A
I picked them because they are right across the street from the hotel, but I couldn't have been happier. The price is great --you just buy $30 worth of product to take with you.

Rehearsal Dinner - Rookies in Clive  A
EXCELLENT service and good food. Their party room ended up being just right for our group of 35.

Honeymoon - Valintin Imperial Maya  A+
This is a very impressive, fairly new resort. It was paradise, and we can't wait to go back!!
We booked through Michaela with Creative Vacations. She is great to work with and saved us countless hours of trying to research resorts ourselves, and got us some great free upgrades! She helped us do a honeymoon registry which worked out great for us too, since we have lived together for 6 years and didn't need to register for much.

Best of luck to all future brides!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards