Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Engagement/Wedding Photographer

My wedding was in South Eastern Iowa, I'm helping my friend plan here in the Metro....

Can any of you suggest photographers?!

Re: Engagement/Wedding Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    im using my uncle who does great work and runs his own studio if you would like i can get you the info!
  • Options
    aasimmonsaasimmons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have a sister who is a photographer and doing all of our pictures. She is currently taking classes and is just starting out so she is doing sessions for very cheap. If you want her information just let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using dreamstate photography. www.dreamstatephoto.com We just had our engagement pictures taken it was VERY fun and they turned out wonderful! we got a really good deal too and they gave our friends who we recommended to them the same price - i know they've changed their pricing a bit, but i think they are s reccomended  till very competitive. you could tell them katie with the new years eve wedding - and maybe they will give you our pricing? good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Eason Portrait Gallery out of Adel, IA - just west of Des Moines. We just got our engagement pictures back and they were awesome! www.easonportraitgallery.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're using M and M Photos, mandmphotosonline.com, and they're very reasonable priced and we just got our engagement pictures done about a month ago and they were very good!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    maybride2011maybride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Vegas, but we are having some engagment photos taken here by StudioU photography (www.studiouphotography.com).  Their pictures are beautiful and they're great to work with!!
  • Options
    smilesarasmilesara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i would really like the names of the people who are just starting out. I just want someone for a couple hours who can take a few pictures but not charge a lot.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aasimmonsaasimmons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @smilesara: If you are still interested you can email me at
    asimmons0710@gmail.com and I can tell you my sister's information so you can talk prices together!
  • Options
    cindycramcindycram member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Erick Yerke. He's based in Cedar Rapids and willing to travel. His website has some pretty amazing photographs and thus far he has been extremely available and very professional. We are doing engagement photos in two weeks so if you are still looking I will let you know how it goes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards