Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Has any one used the...

has any one used The English Rose for a florist if so how did she do??

Re: Has any one used the...

• Options
    While I have not had my wedding yet (Oct 20th, 2012) we did book with Clare and I'm really excited to get my flowers! I've seen her work in person and all of her pictures online and she does a great job. And she is very affordable! I didn't have many flowers and stuck with in season ones but for my bouquet, 2 BM bouquets, like 10 corsage/boutonnieres and a memorial flower vase it was all $300. Best price I have received for flowers. She was so easy to work with and very willing to help! Hope this help you!
  • Options
    I met with her, just be aware that when you meet her, you always meet at an off site location because she works out of her house.

The prices were good, but ultimatetly we went with Gateway Market becuase we got a 10% for using they're caterer as well and they charged one delivery price for multiple deliver locations, Clare charged two times for two locations.
  • Options
    We are using her! Wedding 4/6/2013. We have pretty much everything else booked, and she is the vendor I feel most comfortable with. Reasonable prices, great ideas, and a good personality. I am extremely excited about the flowers we ordered!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards