Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Photographer

Help!! I need to know a good photographer.  I LOVE kesling photography based in Altoona, but I don't love their prices.  I want a good photographer but don't want to pay $3,000 for a full day of photos.  Does anyone know of an artistic and experienced photographer in the Des Moines area that is not outrageous for a full day of coverage?

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dreamstate Photography. www.dreamstatephoto.com

we got a GREAT deal and we get to have the cd too of our pictures. if you call you could tell them katie that's having the NYE wedding sent you and maybe you'll get our pricing too?? (we booked them at a show so we got a special). good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Anna Moser http://annamoserphotography.com. We have her for 5 hours for under $1000. Comes with all pics on CD too. 
  • Options
    babygirl7727babygirl7727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using J&B Photography.  http://jandbphotography.ifp3.com/

We got our engagement pictures and we will have him all day and it will be about $1000.  I really liked him for the engagement photos.  I can't give you a review for the wedding yet but he will give you access to the weddings he has done so you can see all the pictures from some weddings.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using M and M Photography, mandmphotosonline.com and they are very reasonable! We have our photographer all day for only $900 and get a CD of all the pictures included and a free engagement picture session! I think he might have raised the price a hundred or so since we booked him but he's still very reasonable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using a lady named Amanda! She is doing our wedding! She has done a couple of my coworkers and does wonderful work.
    www.aplphotography.com
    Very reasonably priced too.
  • Options
    xandxheartsxxandxheartsx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a family friend and great professional photographer named Ben Easter. Works locally in the DM area, and his pricing is very reasonable since my wedding budget is only $5,000, and he definitely fit in there well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married 8/14 and David and Bethany from Dreamstate Photo were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend them. I think they may have some of our wedding pics on their website...Darius and Julie. I will be posting some soon. They are really sweet and very creative!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards