Ohio-Columbus
Options

The Loft at The Smith Bros Building - great downtown Columbus historic space

Hi,

My fiancee and I had a change of plans and have decided to do a destination wedding instead of having it here in Columbus.  With that being said, we no longer need our date and space at The Loft in the Smith Bros Building.

It is a central location and is absolutely beautiful and unique.  Our date was July 3, 2011.  It is a Sunday, but the 4th is the next day so most of our family did not have to work and our out of town guests were happy that they didn't have to take any days off. 

Steve, the owner gave us a regular Sunday rate of $1,000.  The normal rate for this space is $2,500.  It includes a two story space with beautiful stained concrete floors, granite bar, CHIVARI chairs (yes, Chivari chairs are included in the price) ,and an outdoor patio.

Therefore, this is a very good deal.  Please contact Steve Rayo at the Smith Bros Building if interested - ph# 614-464-9999 or 614-469-5008.

Re: The Loft at The Smith Bros Building - great downtown Columbus historic space

• Options
    Lauren620Lauren620 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from here and was very pleased!  One part of my order wasn't available until about a week or so after I ordered, but everything came very quickly after it was available.  I would definitely buy from them again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards