Iowa-Des Moines

Hotels

We are looking for a hotel to reserve a block of rooms in.  I would really like to find one that would offer a complementary shuttle from the reception site to the hotel.  Any ideas?

Our reception site is in Windsor Heights, so the hotel can really be anywhere...preferably WDSM though.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hotels

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked any of the hotels out by Jordan Creek?  There are a ton of nice ones out there now.  I have stayed at the Holiday Inn out by Jordan Creek, and it is wonderful.  I have also read great reviews of the Drury Inn out there at West Glen.  We were thinking about booking there for our wedding night hotel.
    Anniversary
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really don't know of any that offer a shuttle.  What we did for ours is call the hotels closest to our reception and told them we were interested in setting up a block of rooms & that we were just researching information.  Each hotel gave me their pricing over the phone, then we collected all the info and talked about the pros & cons of each place.  We ended up choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in West Des Moines because they gave us the best price.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards