Iowa-Des Moines

Flowers for Lake Rathbun Wedding

I'm helping my sister with her wedding/reception at the Honey Creek Resort in Lake Rathbun...has anyone done a wedding outside of Des Moines and had a great florist that delivered?  Would love your suggestions!  OR have you found a great florist in the Southern Iowa area...Chariton, Oskaloosa, Ottumwa, etc.  Something chic and not fussy.  TIA!

Re: Flowers for Lake Rathbun Wedding

• EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Cynthia Betts?  I think she does weddings all over Iowa, and she is full service.  I feel like we got a really great deal with her, plus she's experienced in more than just flowers.  I heart her. 
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you want silk or real flowers?  My mom does silk flowers for her wedding, and she's an artist.  She has done several weddings, has a variety of silk flowers, and she can easily get more.  I think the farthest she's ever had to drive for a wedding is like 45 min. or an hour, but she has done a lot of paintings in the DSM area in some of the newer homes, so she is willing to travel.  Everybody tells her that she is too cheap for what she does.  If you would like her information you may private message me, and I will give you her info.  She has a lot of stuff that you can rent, including flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards