Ohio-Columbus
Options

NWR: Real estate agent recs?

Hey ladies~ I got married in NJ, but live in Columbus. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a real estate agent in the area? We're newish here so we don't really know anyone to get recommendations from. Any advice is appreciated. TIA!

Re: NWR: Real estate agent recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just bought a house in German Village a couple of weeks ago and used Greg Watson with HER. He came highly recommended. He did a great job! So helpful and anything anytime, he was there for us.
  • Options
    skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check your private messages (and no, it's not me - I'm not a relator, just recommending someone).

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary Linda Landauer. I absolutely love her! She is with Coldwell Banker. We used her 2 years ago on our house via a rec from a close friend. I have since passed her name to others and she is great!
  • Options
    drakehjdrakehj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Martita Daughtery with HER reality!!
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Eliott05Eliott05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Matt and Mara Ackermann of Remax are great, as is Cathy Weller of HER.  Don't forget to declutter!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be skeptical about HER myself.  Since we're still trying to sell our house back in Indiana, we decided to rent before looking for houses here in the central Ohio area.  We're currently in a house that's leased out by HER and they have had the WORST customer service that I've seen any company hold...ever.  If they didn't have us locked into a one-year contract, I'd be gone.

Needless to say when house hunting time comes for us, we'll be going with a different realty.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards