Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Ideas for Wedding Aisle

I am getting married at the Sylvan Amphitheater in Greenwood Park in June. I am not a huge flower fan so I am searching for an alternative to have our flower girl scatter down the aisle. Our colors are brown, robins egg blue and apple green. 

A couple ideas that I have had:
Moss
Lavender

What do you all think? Any other ideas?
Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ideas for Wedding Aisle

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it important to you to have something for the flower girl to throw, or something on the aisle?  Our flower girl is going to be 2 at the time of our wedding and while she is going to be cuter than a button, I'm not sure the whole throwing of petals thing would work out.  So, we are having her carry a kissing ball with tissue paper flower that I made.  Just a thought if you weren't set on having the flower girl throw something. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do confetti, or bubbles?

I would stay away from lavender, 2 reasons some people are allergic and I personally thing it stinks, so might some of your guests.
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For a june wedding....Hmm..I like the idea of having the flower girl carry the kissing ball or perhaps have her blow bubbles. Moss is more of a fall thing to me, I agree with meduisa that lavender is a very powerful flower and it might bother some people.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sdose13sdose13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bubbles! totally adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards