Iowa-Des Moines
Options

DJ referrals

Hello Knotties! My wedding is next August and I am doing some researching for a good DJ. Does anyone have any suggestions or referrals for anyone they've used or heard good things about? Trying to keep music under $800 if possible.
Thanks

When it happens, it happens.

Re: DJ referrals

• Options
    edited December 2011

We used TIm David from Asensations

www.asensation.com/services.htm" target="_blank">

http://www.asensation.com/services.htm

?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am using musical edge DJ. I haven't had my wedding yet so can't say yah or nah but check them out.
    ~basquing in the wedded bliss~
  • Options
    abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Puttin On the hitz was amazing.  We heard them at 2 wedding before ours.  He was very professional and affordable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Puttin on the Hitz and we were happy with our DJ. It was also one of the more affordable choices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just need a little information.  First off what all would you want me to do....just announce wedding party music and announce dances?  Or would you need me to dj the wedding as well, play music during the ceremony/provide sound for pastor?  Let me know and i will get you a quote right away!!  We guarrentee a great price and promise amazing services, we have professional references from previous customers.

Thanks
    Derek (DnA Music Entertainment)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I see you are looking for a DJ, so I thought I would send you to my site.  I also have some reviews on theweddingchannel.com.  My website is RinikerRhythm.com and if you would like I can send you a list of References.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards