Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Photographers

Hi All-

I am looking for assistance on photographers. I am meeting with Nicole Thomas and Matthew Flowers and have heard amazing things about each of them. I would love to know if anyone has worked with either of them or heard of anyone else who may be a little less expensive.

I am open to all suggestions!

Thank you!

Re: Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where r u located?  Tucker Photography is great!  LeAnne is the photographer and she has 2 other ppl that help her (if u want).  she has a studio in winterset and she lives in macksburg. she has gone up to ames to photograph a wedding, and she's going to be our photographer. she is fun! she gives u a CD with all ur pics on it and then u can go to target, walgreens, or wherever to print them off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Myself and a few other ladies on here used Erik Notz of Inspired-Images. I loved working with Erik! He's very talented, very laid back, and reasonably priced.

?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mrs. wolfmrs. wolf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What type of budget are you looking to stick within?  I used a photographer out of Des Moines and also have had some girlfriends use different photographers in different price ranges. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are working with Blind Photography out of Des Moines. Its a mother and daughter team, they are both fabalous and so fun to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Big ditto on Erik Notz/Inspired Images - he has a perfect personality for this line of work, and is very reasonably priced.  I have a bunch of his photos from our wedding in my bio, under Ceremony, Reception, and Wedding Party. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Nicole Thomas and LOVED her. I will be using her for future family photos!
  • Options
    BellaJohn918BellaJohn918 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Amanda Basteen (www.AmandaBasteen.com).  her work is AMAZING!  She took the pics at my friend Betsy's wedding last sep. and those photos were some of the best I have ever seen.  Our wedding isn't till this Sep, but she is doing our engagement photos this spring when it gets a little nicer out.  I can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Nicole Thomas is well. I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about her. She was so fun and easy to work with, the pictures turned out wonderfully and I will definitely go back when we get pregnant, have kids etc. She is totally worth the money and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kim Christensen Photography out of Jefferson.  She actually did my Sr High School pictures and we had a blast.  It has now been 9 years since that fun day and I am mega excited for her to be taking our wedding pictures.  She is very reasonably priced!  Our package is only $1000 and that isn't the cheapest one.  I would totally recommend her.  Good luck in your photography hunt :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards