Iowa-Des Moines

Wednesday Work-OUT!!

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. So I thought it'd be nice to take a little break from work/school/childcare/whatever you don't want to do, and have a little poll. Just for the fun of it!

How do you feel about your hair?

Speaking of hair, have you decided how you are going to wear your hair the day of? Feel free to insert a picture!!

If there was one thing you could change about your wedding, good or bad what would it be?

Where was the last place you went shopping?

Alright!! Have a great Wednesday!!!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Wednesday Work-OUT!!

• edited December 2011
    Right now it is driving me up the wall because I am growing it out for the wedding and I usually wear it shorter
    Speaking of hair, have you decided how you are going to wear your hair the day of? Feel free to insert a picture!!
    I haven't decided yet, I think it will depend on how long it is in September.  I would like to go with something half up/half down
    If there was one thing you could change about your wedding, good or bad what would it be?
    I might try to scale it back a bit more.  It is hard to do when you already have the venues booked.  We are still within budget, but I hate spending large amounts of money
    Target
    Anniversary
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I must say, I need to get it re-done :)

Nothing official, probably with a tiara and whatever looks cute ... most likely down.

I would change the date, actually!  We are really involved with the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and they announced their annual "Light the Night walk" for 2011 and it's on the same day :(

DSW but didn't buy anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sdose13sdose13 member
    edited December 2011
    Well, I really like the color. I recently got "ombre" highlights, meaning it gradually gets lighter towards the ends. But it needs a little oomph  in the volume department today.
    I think so. Probably a low chignon with a fascinator -- no veil.
    I don't know. wow, that's a really hard question!
    Jordan Creek.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had it re -done in Oklahoma. Love it! &  im in the process of growing it out.
    no stinking idea.
    the food
    Brown dog Bakery
  • edited December 2011
    How do you feel about your hair? After years of disagreement, now my hair and I  are at peace!

Speaking of hair, have you decided how you are going to wear your hair the day of? Feel free to insert a picture!! Yes, I have exactly an idea and hopefully I will have it done. I will have  to have natural hair extensions done one month before the wedding in order to have the right lentgh for the style I want. No veil, just a flower.

If there was one thing you could change about your wedding, good or bad what would it be? I'd like to have one more month. I will probably have a minor surgery in April that will put on bed for a week, so if I had another month, it would be great!

Where was the last place you went shopping? Macy's and Nordsdrom shopping for shoes.
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    edited December 2011
    I only wear it up, all the time but I did have it down for some of our e-pics and really liked it...so I might start wearing it down more!

I haven't decided yet, I found some that I really really like. We shall see!!!
    Maybe something like this?!

The drama from my FMIL!! She is a little crazy!!

Walmart :( I wanted to say something fancy, but I got some fabric for my cup-cake stand that I'm building.
    Here's a picture of one of the layers!!

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    i want it highlighted and longer for the wedding!

Not exactly sure yet, but something up.

A bigger budget ;)

Target :) Had to buy a wedding present for our friends for next weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am late to the game this week!!

I hate my hair!  Ugh!  It's naturally curly and I just don't have the time to straighten it.  It is always up.  I just had a bad hair cut and color to boot!  I need a hair make-over ha!!

I am thinking a low side bun with my pretty hair comb and veil

Budget, double that baby!!

Hobby Lobby.  Half off ribbon yay!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards