January 2013 Weddings

Hi all!

Just wanted to say hi! We had a great time at our wedding on Saturday. Everything worked out great.

We are currently in Hawaii just relaxing after going on a 2 mile hike to swim in waterfalls.

I will post some pictures and a better recap when I get a chance!

Re: Hi all!

• Congrats! Hope Hawaii is amazing! We will be heading there on the 27th, the morning after our wedding :-)
  • So jealous of all you folks going to or in Hawaii. DH got up extra early today to work on his webcomic and crawled back into bed around 6:00 and was FREEZING! I then spent the next hour freezing while trying to warm him up.

Granted, I love the cold, but only when I can curl up under a blanket and be warm. DH made that next to impossible this morning.

Also, on a side note, I am having a hard time making the transition from FI to DH. I usually wind up having to go back and correct myself.
  • congrats!! I got 3 days left :)
  • CONGRATS STAAR!!!!!!  :)))))))  YAY!  You deserve it.  Soak up that sun and love every min of it!  HOW romantic?  Waterfalls...and no one else around to bother you....<3  Just Dreamy!
    I have 2 days left.  Family is coming in tonight and I am STOKED!!!!  : D
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  My Beautiful baby niece is coming too!  Only 8 months and A D O R A B L E!!!

FI and I are going to Orlando this weekend...can't wait!  I won't be on here again until after we get back most likely..or maybe to pop on whlle relaxing at night but I doubt it hehehe...
    ; )

Be blessed!!

Ps- what is DH? 
    God is Faithful!
  • DH= dear husband.

Today was the first really warm day without rain. We went snorkeling. I am starving now since I didn't want to eat on the boat! We are going to a luau tonight. I will probably upload some of our guest pics in the next couple days.

manjermj- What island are you heading to? We're on the Big Island. It is beautiful.

Heroes-I hate the cold. I actually get too cold with even just hotel AC! Good luck!

• Many Congratulations! I wish you happy married life !! Enjoy and can't wait to see your wedding pics.Smile
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_hi-all?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:0560416e-892c-4b14-9d51-a12471c95569Post:e6baa45b-503b-452a-a549-37850b70db31">Re: Hi all!</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH= dear husband. Today was the first really warm day without rain. We went snorkeling. I am starving now since I didn't want to eat on the boat! We are going to a luau tonight. I will probably upload some of our guest pics in the next couple days. manjermj- What island are you heading to? We're on the Big Island. It is beautiful. Heroes-I hate the cold. I actually get too cold with even just hotel AC! Good luck!
    Posted by staar987[/QUOTE]

<div>We're spening 5 days on Maui and 2 days on Oahu!</div>
  • Congratulations!!! I hope you are having the most amazing and relaxing honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards