January 2013 Weddings

New Topic: Centerpieces!

Centerpieces!

Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image

We are doing wooden boxes stained really dark, filled with white flowers. Above are just inpiration pictures :) We are doing wooden table numbers like the 3rd picture, painted a shimmery diamond white. No burlap, but a gray lace table runner on the stock white linen cloth. LOTS of candles in votives surrounding each :) Flowers will be hydrangeas, white peonies, dusty miller, and some fillers. I'll post flower pics when we do floral stuff!

Re: New Topic: Centerpieces!

• manjermjmanjermj member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    We're doing 1/2 tall and 1/2 short floral centerpieces with 6 votive candes surrounding each and pin lighting on each one too. Our venue is very grand and has crazy high ceilings, so we felt like we needed to give it some texture.
    This is our inspirtation except they will be in tall, thin vases.

and short inspiration in bubble vases....
  • You have reminded me to plan centerpeices. I feel like this is something I should have done a while ago, but forgot. Cue panic.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_new-topic-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:2f59d041-19bb-4018-bf1a-796cfcbc3310Post:4d31a155-3966-4d15-ae73-22468c11e4f6">Re: New Topic: Centerpieces!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You have reminded me to plan centerpeices. I feel like this is something I should have done a while ago, but forgot. Cue panic.
    Posted by ashliebristol[/QUOTE]

Lol, if it makes you feel better, we haven't even started ours yet. We KNOW what we are doing, but doing it is another story. 60 days out and we have a TON of DIY stuff left!
  • We are having these on the tables minus the roses and plus more daisies and a different white flower. (Don't mind my messy kitchen counter! We had our flower preview and then went to dinner so I had a bag of leftovers!)

In the middle of that we are having a light blue box which serves as our guest book. We are asking people to write advice or thoughts or whatever and stick it in the box.

• Our centerpieces are large sections of birch trees with our names carved in a heart one the side with holes drilled into the top to put votive candles. Grouped in fours, so four candles per table. I want the glow of candle light all over the room.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards