January 2013 Weddings

When?

Hello ladies,

When are you sending out official wedding invitations? I am not sure of when I need to get them out by
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When?

• I am the detail obsessed bride, so I cannot wait to send invitations and get the RSVPs back. I plan on sending them out early/mid November. The important thing is I have having the RSVP date be December 15th. That way, everyone will get it out of the way before the celebrations really pick up. And, it gives me 10 days to call everyone I haven't heard from yet before Christmas. My preliminary and final counts aren't due to the reception venue until 1/2 and 1/11 respectively, so I won't be cutting it close at all. Also, we will be sending our Save the Dates (with website info) out 8 months before, so everyone will at least be aware of what is happening. 
    White Knot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 invitedimage
    118 accept with pleasureimage
    35 decline with regretsimage
    4 are driving me crazyimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • I'm hoping for the first week in November as I don't want them to got lost int he christmas hustle and bustle!

• I cant wait to send mine out! Ill be doing it in late October.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married on January 5, 2013 and I think we'll send out invites out in mid-October. We already sent dave the dates. We're getting married in Costa Rica, where we live, but a handful of people will be coming from New York, so we wanted to give lots of notice. Also, since it's so close after Christmas/New Years, we wanted our friends and family to consider our wedding when planning their vacation time :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards