January 2013 Weddings

New here

Hello!

Just a quick intro, been lurking for a little bit here -

My FI and I have been engaged since July 1 2012 and are getting married Jan 12, 2013. So far we have my dress (couldn't have lucked out more!), venue, photographer and I think that's about it... We are planning just something small - 50 people and under. His family will be traveling in from out of the country - mine are all local.

Look forward to chatting with everybody as we approach our big days!!

Re: New here

• Congrats chem!  And welcome! 

Also, I've been engaged since Jan and am in the same place as you -- a date, venue, photographer, a dress...oh, and entertainment.  But nothing else done.  And we are a much bigger wedding!  Sighh.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Congrats and welcome.

I applaud your progress in just a month and a half. I lucked into my dress as well.

Happy Planning. :)

• Congrats on everything so far!
    We were engaged July 21 and are getting married January 26, so I totally get the short time line. So far we have our church, venue/caterer, DJ, photographer and my dress. We are having a much larger wedding as well - inviting 215! 
    I'm glad all of your stuff is coming together so well. It feels good to be so accomplished in just under a month :-)
  • Yeah for January weddings! We are certainly in the minority! We are getting married New Years Day with a guest list of 70ish. Congrats to you and enjoy the planning!
  • Hello!
         You and I are getting married the same day. We are planning to have about 75 people. I am starting to feel like I am not getting enough done and need to start working on all those little projects I have decided on. It is so much fun though. I have my dress, spent way too much, venue, photographer, caterer, flowers, limo, tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and have an entire corner of one room filled with odds and ends for decor, gifts for bridal party, chargers. Getting close to being below 100 days and then I know I will start feeling the pressure a bit more. Congratulations to you on your engagement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If it makes you feel any better, I got engaged just over a month before you, our wedding date is January 11th, and we have a guest list of over 400 people (big famliy... luckily lots of out of state.. HOPING its around 300). We have everything except flowers and tuxes. 

Congrats!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards