January 2013 Weddings
Options

checks

how's everything going with planning??

I have a few small checks to report.  I keep doing little things, but we still don't have a DJ and haven't picked invitations!!  Invitation decision WILL be done by Monday, I just need to stop thinking about it. 

But recently I've ordered an embosser for our return addresses, as well as a bunch of stamps for reply envelopes.  FI chose and ordered his wedding band yesterday!  I booked my hair and makeup trial for early December.  Ordered robes for my bridesmaids to wera while getting ready the morning of the weding.  We're working on our website but it's not done yet. 

Hope everyone had a productive week!

Re: checks

• Options
    We got most of our invitations addressed last weekend. I need to go make the final payment on FI's ring. I booked my bridal portrait session, but I'm going to have to move it since my stylist is busy on the day I booked. But should have that done by Monday at the latest. 

I can't believe we are 3 months out as of today. I'm excited and terrified all at once. So much to do, but I'm fairly certain we can get it all done. :) 

Happy Planning everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards