January 2013 Weddings

DateThread

Hey Ladies!

I was just thinking, what dates is everyone getting married? 

I'm getting married January 5th. 

Re: DateThread

• I'm getting married January 12th!
  • Ditto! 1/12/13...are you guys actually doing 'winter' weddings or are you going to be somewhere warm for your wedding? :)
  • Winter Wedding! I hope there is snow!

1/19/13
  • Winter wedding! 1/19/2013 hoping for snow :)
  • Jan 12th and hoping for snow!
  • January 12th too!!! I would be just fine with snow. :)
  • January 11, 2013!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1/20, the Sunday before MLK Day. It saved us a BUNCH of money at the reception venue. We are embracing the season, with a Winter in the Woods theme. 
    White Knot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 invitedimage
    118 accept with pleasureimage
    35 decline with regretsimage
    4 are driving me crazyimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_datethread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:900d58ea-cd1d-4166-ae24-058b3e60eac0Post:1df68576-5108-41db-a122-75d774f69863">Re: DateThread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto! 1/12/13...are you guys actually doing 'winter' weddings or are you going to be somewhere warm for your wedding? :)
    Posted by jdistefano[/QUOTE]

I'm escaping the cold for my wedding and having a DW in Cozumel, Mexico. :)
  • 1/13/13- and we're doing a winter wedding!
  • Jan 20th.  I wouldn't mind snow, but I'm hoping for no blizzard.  I think photos in a flurry would be beautiful, but I don't want guests or vendors to have trouble getting to the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I'm January 20th too!! I'm in So Cal, so no snow for me :) 
    But many out-of-state guests, hence the sunday!
    So excited!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • January 25, 2013.  definitely winter here in CT!
  • January 20th in NYC.  I'm hoping for a little snow, but not enough to make it hard for people to get to the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Wow so many 1/12/13 brides and a LOT of winter brides! I really thought I was the only one lol!! Destination wedding in Jan sounds awesome too for those of you who are doing it ;)
  • I feel lonely over here on the 5th. hahaha. I've told my family and friends that the only kind of snowflake I wanna see on our wedding day will be one in the air or on the ground, but not enough to prevent travel. If there is a snowflake anywhere in the decor, I will throw a fit. haha. just kidding. We're going for an old hollywood feel in our wedding.

• 01/19/13 here.  I am very excited about a winter wedding.  Just hope that there isn't a storm that day and no one can travel!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 01/19/13! So excited! But I feel like I'm really behind in planning already. haha.
  • We're shooting for New Years Day! We'll see if we can make it work!
  • Jan 12 as well.. we're in Florida so no snow for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Everyone,

Congratulations ladies on your upcoming wedding. We had to switch our wedding date from December to January 26th due to the renovation of our church. We are getting married in Texas so we are hoping for no rain but if it does drizzle we hope for snow. :)
  • IHi there

We are getting married 1/5/13 as well!!!
    I feel so behind! I'm just staritng planning
  • Getting married 1/12/13 also. Winter Wedding in New England!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JAN. 6th here , I'm relieved to see that so many people have chosen Jan. also. Thought I was the only one. IDK what the weather is going to be like that day. We are in New Orleans, it's unpredictable!
  • we are January 18th! and since were in minnesota im hopeing for lots of snow!!!! but safe travel conditions of course :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_datethread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:900d58ea-cd1d-4166-ae24-058b3e60eac0Post:4f20ad52-f1f5-438e-8b8a-358636dc159d">Re: DateThread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel lonely over here on the 5th. hahaha. I've told my family and friends that the only kind of snowflake I wanna see on our wedding day will be one in the air or on the ground, but not enough to prevent travel. If there is a snowflake anywhere in the decor, I will throw a fit. haha. just kidding. We're going for an old hollywood feel in our wedding.
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]

I am January 5th too! GO US!!!
  • January 1! Great start to the new year and waiting til 2013 ensures my son gets his full college financial aid package. I'm so practical!.
  • Wow!  Lots of you getting married on Jan. 19, 2013...that's when I'm getting married too.  It should be fine in South FL...don't have to worry about snow!   
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards