January 2013 Weddings

Winter wonderland

Anybody having a winter wonderland themed wedding? We are! Wedding is January 26th! I am getting sooo excited! I will finally have my dress next Friday! We are a little late with planning for the big stuff like DJ, cake, and food...but Saturday we are going to try out a chefs dinner to see if we want to hire her..and I will probably finally order the invites Sunday! We are totally behind but I know we will get it done! Having a January wedding almost makes it easier to get what you want with venues, DJ etc..because there aren't a lot of January weddings! We just haven't had the funds for those yet but we will the middle of December...so cutting it close but I've got ideas of what I want so basically it will just be paying and scheduling. Luckily, we've gotten almost all of our decorations..chair covers..my dress is paid for a the tuxes almost are. Plus I've done a lot of DIY and made a brooch bouquet..which I LOVE!

Re: Winter wonderland

• I think that's a wonderful theme.  I've never been to a wedding that was set up like a winter wonderland.  Sounds fun and I'm sure you will have a blast on your wedding day.
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Mine is Winter Fairytale Theme...kinda touches of winter wonderland too....what are your centerpieces??  EXCITED!
    God is Faithful!
  • The closer we get to our wedding the more excited I am about winter weddings in general. We get to do things so differently!
  • We never really picked a theme, but tons and tons of white flowers and candles everywhere... So pretty wintery!
  • Yes! Blue and white with snowflakes and sparkles everywhere. Maybe not the most sophisticated theme, lol, but I'm so excited about it. 
  • They will be beautiful! I love the winter idea and there are so many things you can do with it! Our Colors are navy blue, periwinkle blue and silver. Our centerpieces are a vases filled with fake snow and white/silver painted branches and sparkly ting sticking out! I wanted big...so they are lol! Our tables are long so I'm putting two on the ends of the tables and votives in the middle of the table. I have bought do many blue and white lights and tons of snowflakes to hang on the ceiling. I'm hanging them with fishing line so they don't look like they are actually hanging. I am super excited and it is getting so close!
  • LOVE the snowflake idea!!!
    My venue has wooden beams in one big section and I am going to hang white tulle draped over them...Elegance and snowy look..  ; )
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards