January 2013 Weddings

So..... my registry is pretty bare!

Hey Ladies,

So I had a lot of items on my registry once upon a time, but after 2 showers and referring everyone to it for Xmas presents I am 22 days away from my wedding and there are NINE items on the registry.

They're all things I really want and if we don't receive them I'll buy at least 7 of them for us, but do you think this is a problem?  Should I try to find more to add?  Leave it as is?

What would you think if you were attending a wedding shortly, checked the registry and that's what you found?!

Re: So..... my registry is pretty bare!

• I think for the wedding people tend to give cash instead of gifts. But I wouldn't put anything on your registry you don't really want, just to fill it back up. Mine looks pretty similar.
  • Lucky!! Our registry only has about 25 items bought.... and we have over 200 guests. I'm HOPING its because we live 2000 miles away from where the wedding is and people are thinking of our travels?? 
  • I'm afraid to check my registry. I would prefer to get the gifts instead of cash, but hey, what can you do. We'll just be using any cash to purchase the things we wanted on our registry!

I wouldn't be too worried about adding more items, especially if you've already gotten most of the things you wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd leave it as is. Around here, it's more common to give cash for weddings. So whatever is left will prob be bought then everyone else will get the hint to give cash. 
  • Thanks ladies, I went through the site last night and added four frames.... and that's all I could find! LOL

Oh well, you're right I'm not going to register for things I don't want so people will have to deal!

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards