January 2013 Weddings

2 Days!!! I'm nevous?

My stomach is in knots!! I can't even describe how I feel!!!!! My fianc says it's prolly how most people before they get married.... But idk... What are you ladies feeling?

Re: 2 Days!!! I'm nevous?

• The panic is starting to set in for me, but only in waves. So far - knock on wood - I'm still able to sleep restfully at night. The whole situation still feels surreal.

What I'm really worried about at this point is how I have no/low expectations for the wedding. I keep saying, "People are just going to eat and leave. There won't be dancing, it's not going to be some awesome party. It's just going to be a stereotypical wedding, and then it will be over." I don't know if this is just some self-preservation technique, or if I'm just more negative than I ever thought!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You'll see that all will be fine.  Good luck!
  • I'm not nervous at all yet, but that's because we are too busy to be. I know the day of there will be jitters for sure! hehe. I've had them at random times, but with so much to do it's hard to focus on just yet. 

We are getting married on the same day!!! I hope your wedding is absolutely wonderful! :D
  • FlumoseFlumose member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    When is your wedding?! I find that having no/low expectations in certain situation helps help prevent dissapointment... But even if people just eat and leave oh well. Your honeymoon will just start sooner :
  • Mae Awwww! How was your wedding?! Mine was great and simple....!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards